Acceptable use policy
The acceptable use policy (“Acceptable Use Policy”, “AUP”, “Policy”) is an agreement between Unlimited Tomorrow Inc. (“Unlimited Tomorrow Inc.”, “us”, “we” or “our”) and you (“User”, “you” or “your”). This Policy sets forth the general guidelines and acceptable and prohibited uses of the unlimitedtomorrow.com website and any of its products or services (collectively, “Website” or “Services”).
Prohibited activities and uses
You may not use the Services to engage in activity that is illegal under applicable law, that is harmful to others, or that would subject us to liability, including, without limitation, in connection with any of the following, each of which is prohibited under this Policy:
– Distributing malware or other malicious code.
– Disclosing sensitive personal information about others.
– Collecting, or attempting to collect, personal information about third parties without their knowledge or consent.
– Distributing pornography or adult related content.
– Promoting or facilitating prostitution or any escort services.
– Hosting, distributing or linking to child pornography or content that is harmful to minors.
– Promoting or facilitating gambling, violence, terrorist activities or selling weapons or ammunition.
– Engaging in the unlawful distribution of controlled substances, drug contraband or prescription medications.
– Managing payment aggregators or facilitators such as processing payments on behalf of other businesses or charities.
– Facilitating pyramid schemes or other models intended to seek payments from public actors.
– Threatening harm to persons or property or otherwise harassing behavior.
– Manual or automatic credit card or other available payment methods testing using bots or scripts.
– Purchasing any of the offered Services on someone else’s behalf.
– Misrepresenting or fraudulently representing products or services.
– Infringing the intellectual property or other proprietary rights of others.
– Facilitating, aiding, or encouraging any of the above activities through our Services.
Any User in violation of our Services security is subject to criminal and civil liability, as well as immediate account termination. Examples include, but are not limited to the following:
– Use or distribution of tools designed for compromising security of the Services.
– Intentionally or negligently transmitting files containing a computer virus or corrupted data.
– Accessing another network without permission, including to probe or scan for vulnerabilities or breach security or authentication measures.
– Unauthorized scanning or monitoring of data on any network or system without proper authorization of the owner of the system or network.
You may not consume excessive amounts of the Services or use the Services in any way which results in performance issues or which interrupts the services for other Users. Prohibited activities that contribute to excessive use, include without limitation:
– Deliberate attempts to overload the Services and broadcast attacks (i.e. denial of service attacks).
– Engaging in any other activities that degrade the usability and performance of our Services.
No spam policy
You may not use our Services to send spam or bulk unsolicited messages. We maintain a zero tolerance policy for use of our Services in any manner associated with the transmission, distribution or delivery of any bulk e-mail, including unsolicited bulk or unsolicited commercial e-mail, or the sending, assisting, or commissioning the transmission of commercial e-mail that does not comply with the U.S. CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (“SPAM”).
Your products or services advertised via SPAM (i.e. Spamvertised) may not be used in conjunction with our Services. This provision includes, but is not limited to, SPAM sent via fax, phone, postal mail, email, instant messaging, or newsgroups.
Sending emails through our Services to purchased email lists (“safe lists”) will be treated as SPAM.
Copyrighted material must not be published via our Services without the explicit permission of the copyright owner or a person explicitly authorized to give such permission by the copyright owner. Upon receipt of a claim for copyright infringement, or a notice of such violation, we will immediately run full investigation. However, we generally require a court order from a court of competent jurisdiction, as determined by us in our sole discretion, to take down alleged infringing material from the Services. We may terminate the Service of Users with repeated copyright infringements. Further procedures may be carried out if necessary. We will assume no liability to any User of the Services for the removal of any such material.
If you believe your copyright is being infringed by a person or persons using our Services, please send a report of the copyright infringement to the contact details listed at the end of this Policy. Your notice must include the following:
– Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted words at a single site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
– Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
– Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address.
– A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or the law.
– A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
– A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
You take full responsibility for maintaining reasonable security precautions for your account. You are responsible for protecting and updating any login account provided to you for our Services. You must protect the confidentiality of your login details, and you should change your password periodically.
We reserve our right to be the sole arbiter in determining the seriousness of each infringement and to immediately take corrective actions, including but not limited to:
– Suspending or terminating your Service with or without notice upon any violation of this Policy. Any violations may also result in the immediate suspension or termination of your account.
– Disabling or removing any content which is prohibited by this Policy, including to prevent harm to others or to us or our Services, as determined by us in our sole discretion.
– Reporting violations to law enforcement as determined by us in our sole discretion.
– A failure to respond to an email from our abuse team within 2 days, or as otherwise specified in the communication to you, may result in the suspension or termination of your Services.
Suspended and terminated User accounts due to violations will not be re-activated.
Nothing contained in this Policy shall be construed to limit our actions or remedies in any way with respect to any of the prohibited activities. We reserve the right to take any and all additional actions we may deem appropriate with respect to such activities, including without limitation taking action to recover the costs and expenses of identifying offenders and removing them from our Services, and levying cancellation charges to cover our costs. In addition, we reserve at all times all rights and remedies available to us with respect to such activities at law or in equity.
If you have discovered and would like to report a violation of this Policy, please contact us immediately. We will investigate the situation and provide you with full assistance.
Changes and amendments
We reserve the right to modify this Policy or its terms relating to the Website or Services at any time, effective upon posting of an updated version of this Policy on the Website. When we do, we will revise the updated date at the bottom of this page. Continued use of the Website after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Acceptance of this policy
You acknowledge that you have read this Policy and agree to all its terms and conditions. By using the Website or its Services you agree to be bound by this Policy. If you do not agree to abide by the terms of this Policy, you are not authorized to use or access the Website and its Services.
This disclaimer (“Disclaimer”, “Agreement”) is an agreement between Unlimited Tomorrow Inc. (“Unlimited Tomorrow Inc.”, “us”, “we” or “our”) and you (“User”, “you” or “your”). This Disclaimer sets forth the general guidelines, terms and conditions of your use of the unlimitedtomorrow.com website and any of its products or services (collectively, “Website” or “Services”).
Any views or opinions represented on the Website reflect the views and opinions of Unlimited Tomorrow Inc., its affiliates, Content creators or employees. Any views or opinions are not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, or individual.
Content and postings
You may not modify, print or copy any part of the Website. Inclusion of any part of this Website in another work, whether in printed or electronic or another form or inclusion of any part of the Website in another website by embedding, framing or otherwise without the express permission of Unlimited Tomorrow Inc. is prohibited.
The information available on the Website is for general health information only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. You should not rely exclusively on information provided on the Website for your health needs. All specific medical questions should be presented to your own health care provider and you should seek medical advice regarding and before making any changes related to your health.
If you choose to use the information available on the Website without prior consultation with and consent of your physician, you are agreeing to accept full responsibility for your decisions and agreeing to hold harmless Unlimited Tomorrow Inc., its agents, employees, contractors, and any affiliated companies from any liability with respect to injury or illness to you or your property arising out of or connected with your use of this information.
Not legal advice
The information provided on the Website is for general information purposes only and is not an alternative to legal advice from your lawyer, other professional services provider, or expert. It is not intended to provide legal advice or opinions of any kind. You should not act, or refrain from acting, based solely upon the information provided on the Website without first seeking appropriate legal or other professional advice. If you have any specific questions about any legal matter, you should consult your lawyer, other professional services provider, or expert. You should never delay seeking legal advice, disregard legal advice, or commence or discontinue any legal action because of the information on the Website.
The information on the Website is provided for your convenience only. This information may have no evidentiary value and should be checked against official sources before it is used for any purposes. It is your responsibility to determine whether this information is admissible in a given judicial or administrative proceeding and whether there are any other evidentiary or filing requirements. Your use of this information is at your own risk.
Reviews and testimonials
Testimonials are received in various forms through a variety of submission methods. They are individual experiences, reflecting experiences of those who have used products or services on the Website in some way or another. However, they are individual results and results do vary. We do not claim that they are typical results that consumers will generally achieve. The testimonials are not necessarily representative of all of those who will use our products or services. Unlimited Tomorrow Inc. is not responsible for the opinions or comments posted on the Website, and does not necessarily share them. All opinions expressed are strictly the views of the poster or reviewer.
The testimonials displayed are given verbatim except for grammatical or typing error corrections. Some testimonials may have been edited for clarity, or shortened in cases where the original testimonial included extraneous information of no relevance to the general public. Testimonials may be reviewed for authenticity before they are posted for public viewing.Indemnification and warranties
Unlimited Tomorrow Inc. guarantees the accuracy, reliability and completeness of the information and content on, distributed through or linked, downloaded or accessed from this Website. Furthermore, information contained on the Website and any pages linked to and from it are subject to change at any time and without warning.
We reserve the right to modify this Disclaimer relating to the Website, products or services at any time, effective upon posting of an updated version of this Disclaimer on the Website. When we do we will revise the updated date at the bottom of this page. Continued use of the Website after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Acceptance of this disclaimer
You acknowledge that you have read this Disclaimer and agree to all its terms and conditions. By accessing the Website you agree to be bound by this Disclaimer. If you do not agree to abide by the terms of this Disclaimer, you are not authorized to use or access the Website.
If you would like to contact us to understand more about this Disclaimer or wish to contact us concerning any matter relating to it, you may do so via the contact form or send an email to email@example.com
This document was last updated on June 19, 2020